Spectacular designer loft in the heart of Seville. Recently built, this floor has three areas abalconado original 1912 floor. The courtyards are glass to illuminate the interior space and increase the feeling of space. Great views from the roof.
Distance to city center
- Sevilla: < 500m
- Huelva: 114km
- Cádiz capital: 133km
- Santa Justa Railway Station: 2km
- Seville Airport: 8km
- Colegio San Francisco de Paula: < 500m
- Colegio San Juan Bosco: 2km
- Colegio Portaceli: 2km
- Colegio Buen Pastor: 2km
- Plaza de La Encarnación: < 500m
- Ayuntamiento de Sevilla: < 500m
Seville downtown contains the largest historic center of Spain and one of the largest in Europe. From their attics and terraces you can enjoy magnificent views of landmark buildings and monuments. Administrative center of the city did not need any service, with most leisure and restoration of capital.
Request more information
- Old style encaustic cement